Our 86 Skin Foam provides a Dual-Purpose option to Cleanse, Protect and Strengthen the skin against harmful germs before & after waxing.
Pre-Wax Directions for prepping skin to be waxed:
- Pump into gloved hand and massage area to be waxed to cleanse & disinfect the skin. Pat dry.
Post-Wax Directions for protecting skin after waxing:
- Pump into gloved hand and massage into the waxed area to moisturize & disinfect the skin. Pat dry.
INGREDIENTS with BENEFITS
- Certified Organic Aloe Vera Oil Moisturizes and hydrates the skin. It also has anti-aging properties.
- Witch Hazel Reduces redness and soothes the skin of irritation.
- Sodium Hyaluronate Reduces dryness and flaking by increasing skin hydration.
- USP Glycerin Another moisturizing agent for skin hydration.
- Sodium PCA Helps provide skin glow.
- Allantoin Helps hydrate and soothe the skin.
- Azulene Soothes and reduces redness and inflammation. Also enhances skin barrier function with antibacterial properties.
- Echinacea Antimicrobial properties soothe skin of inflammation and irritation.
- Calendula Helps calm redness, inflammation and ease skin discomfort.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Essential Oil Natural antibacterial properties help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Slippery Elm Helps moisturize and soothe the skin. Its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties helps boost skin health.
- Neem Oil Helps soothe skin inflammation.
- Organic Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil Helps even out skin tone, naturally reduces inflammation and loosen dirt and oil from the skin's surface.
- Extracts of Comfrey Protects against bacteria and other microorganisms, reduces inflammation and helps keep skin healthy.
- German Chamomile Aids in soothing sensitive skin.