Waxed Near Me | Get Waxed
- Waxing hair removal works & can take less than 15 minutes.
- Discomfort WILL BE mild if you find a Great Wax Artist.
- Following a Regular Waxing Routine will;
- weaken the follicle...
- slow down hair growth...
- make the hair much thinner and sparser...
- drastically decrease any discomfort!
Soft Wax vs Hard Wax
Soft wax is applied warm and removed using a woven or non-woven strip. Hard wax is thicker, applied warm and is removed without the use of a strip.
Best Soft Wax (Pros & Cons)
PRO: grabs fine hairs and ideal for larger areas of the body.
PRO: extra sensitive areas like armpits or a Brazilian wax.
CON: cannot be applied to same spot twice because it removes layers of dead skin.
CON: adheres to skin more than hard wax.
Best Hard Wax (Pros & Cons)
PRO: less painful on the face than soft wax.
PRO: ideal for small areas of the body.
PRO: ideal for areas where hair grows in multiple directions.
PRO: leaves no sticky residue & easier to clean up.
PRO: grabs shorter hair and can be waxed over the same area.
PRO: hair follicles and pores open up from the heat, making it much easier to pull the hair out.
Pre Wax Instructions
- hair should be a 1/4 inch long for fine hair.
- hair should be a 1/2 inch long for course hair.
- refrain from shaving or tweezing for at least two weeks.
- recommend a shower a few hours prior with no lotion or oil.
- (no shower right before because hair absorbs water, making it soft and less likely to adhere to the wax)
- exfoliate to remove dead skin cells.
- exfoliate to free trapped hairs.
- exfoliate to diminish bacteria and sebum.
- wear loose fitted, breathable fabrics.
What prices should I charge?
$30 to $50 = American Bikini Wax
$40 to $60 = French Bikini Wax
$55 to $90 = Brazilian Wax